General Conditions of Sale
The Planetsoarshop.com site distributes new and original parts for energy systems to the general public.
Any purchase carried out on the Planetsoarshop.com site is exclusively governed by the General Conditions of Sale (GCS) detailed below, opposable to any user of the Planetsoarshop.com site for a delivery in Metropolitan France (excluding Corsica). The Planetsoarshop.com site reserves the possibility of modifying its GCS at any time and without notice. The modified GCS will take effect as of their posting on the site.
The Planetsoarshop.com site is published by the PlanetSoar Company, a Limited Company with a single shareholder with a capital of 20 000 EURO, whose head office is located at 69 Rue de la Concorde La Madeleine 59110 France. It is registered with the RCS Lille Métropole, under number 880836838 and registered under the intra-community VAT number
By clicking on the "Order" button, the Customer accepts without reservation the application of the GCS as displayed on the site.
2. Placing an order
When the customer places an order, he undertakes to acknowledge that all the information provided is accurate and certifies that he has full legal capacity as defined by articles 1145 and following of the civil code.
To place your order, we provide the customer with various means:
- by Internet directly on the Planetsoarshop.com site 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Planetsoar Shop undertakes to respond within 48 hours during working days.
- by telephone on +33 3 28 53 52 01, Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:00 (except public holidays)
As soon as his order is validated, the Customer receives a confirmation e-mail which is valid as proof of his order.
In any event, the order becomes firm and definitive after full payment by the Customer, except for the following exceptions (7. Availability)
The present general conditions of sale and the confirmation of the order constitute the contract concluded between Planetsoarshop.com and the customer.
3. Secure Payment
3.1. Means of Payment
The Planetsoarshop.com website provides its Customers with several means of payment:
- By credit card (Visa, CB, MasterCard) Transactions are secured with the STRIPE system. Maestro, Electron, Cirrus, virtual and systematically authorised cards are not accepted for this type of payment.
- By bank transfer (SEPA) with the Stripe system.
For all these means of payment, the debit is carried out with the validation of the payment which triggers the preparation of the order by the services of the site of Planetsoarshop.com. For more practical details, the heading "Contact Us " is at the disposal of the users of the Planetsoarshop.com site.
3.2. Payment Security
In order to participate in the fight against payment fraud on the Internet and to contribute to consumer protection, various procedures for securing payments have been set up on the Planetsoarshop.com site.
Planetsoarshop.com warns the customer that within the framework of the security of the payments, no collaborator of Planetsoarshop.com will contact the customer directly in order to ask him/her for any personal information, and more particularly those related to his/her credit card details, IBAN, etc.
Payment by bank cards: The Planetsoarshop.com site uses the 3D Secure protocol for transactions
4. Obligation to Pay for Orders Placed
Any order placed on the www.planetsoarshop.com website obliges the customer to pay the full price.
Purchases made on the site www.planetsoarshop.com are subject to a reservation of ownership clause. They remain the property of the seller until full payment of the order price has been received. The Planet Soar company reserves the right to claim the sold products and remained unpaid. For this reason, in case of claim, the Customer commits himself until the complete payment not to modify, neither to incorporate, neither to resell and neither to pledge the sold products.
The burden of risk is transferred to the Customer upon delivery. From that moment on, the customer is responsible for the proper conservation of the parts.
The site www.planetsoarshop.com will have the right to refuse to make a delivery or to honour an order as soon as fraudulent payment is proven.
The occurrence of an unpaid order due to fraudulent use of a bank card or other means of payment will result in the refusal to deliver the order concerned. An irregular declaration or an anomaly may also be the subject of specific processing.
The prices of the products displayed on the www.planetsoarshop.com website are expressed in euros, inclusive of all taxes (including VAT) or exclusive of tax (excluding VAT) and excluding participation in shipping costs.
The prices remain in force as long as they are displayed on the www.planetsoarshop.com website.
The site www.planetsoarshop.com reserves the right to modify the prices of the parts at any time.
The prices invoiced are those displayed on the site at the time the order is validated. A percentage or value reduction coupon may be applied to this price, which is automatically activated.
Some discount coupons may no longer be active if the validity date specified in their description has passed.
The Customer is required to contribute to the shipping costs, the amount of which varies according to the carrier selected (8.5 Delivery) and, where applicable, promotional reductions on shipping costs. The amount of the contribution to shipping costs is indicated on the summary preceding the validation of the order.
All the products sold on the Planetsoarshop.com site are exclusively delivered in metropolitan France and the European union. In metropolitan France, the French VAT rate in force at the date of registration of the order applies to all the invoices issued by the seller.
In the event that a product sold on the Planetsoarshop.com site is subsequently exported at the initiative of a customer to the French overseas territories or a country outside the EU, the customer will be considered as an exporter and will therefore be responsible for any export formalities and customs fees.
As the seller does not apply for tax exemption, no tax exemption form will be given to its customers.
The Planetsoarshop.com site will honour orders within the limit of its suppliers.
In the event of proven non-availability of an ordered product, the Planetsoarshop.com site will seek if it has a product answering the same technical characteristics, as well as of similar quality and price. It remains possible that the product is not available, despite it being online. In the event of a purchase of a product not in stock, the client will be contacted regarding this.
If the Planetsoarshop.com site finds a product answering these criteria, and after validation by the customer, it will send it to the customer, so that this one is not penalized if he wishes to be able to proceed quickly to the installation, the repair or the maintenance of his energy system.
If there is a difference in price between the product ordered and the product delivered, it will be dealt with as follows:
- if the price difference is in favour of the Planetsoarshop.com site, the price difference will be paid to the customer
The Customer retains full discretion to refuse the replacement product delivered by exercising his statutory right of withdrawal (9.1 Right of withdrawal). In the event of exercising the legal right of retraction or return under guarantee, the customer must first contact our after-sales service on +33 3 28 53 52 01.
If no product meeting the above criteria is found, the unavailable item will be refunded to the Customer within a maximum period of fourteen (14) days.
8.1. Place of delivery
The products bought on the site Planetsoarshop.com are delivered exclusively in Metropolitan France (including Corsica) and the European Union.
The Planetsoarshop.com site does not carry out delivery in the DROM COM and does not have a partnership with third companies delivering in the DROM COM.
The Planetsoarshop.com site does not deliver to post office boxes.
The products ordered are delivered to the delivery address provided during the ordering process. The Customer must ensure that the address provided is accurate and complete. The error of address is imputable to the Customer, and Planetsoarshop.com declines any responsibility in the delivery.
The delivery address must be accessible to large trucks, if not you must provide another possible delivery address that is accessible, or you will be liable to pay a higher delivery cost due to the inaccessibility of the address by truck.
8.2. Delivery time and follow-up
The delivery time of an order is composed of :
- Preparation time, which consists of checking the information entered by the Customer, preparing the order and taking charge of the parcel(s) by the carrier. Orders are prepared within 48 to 72 hours (excluding orders placed at weekends and public holidays). This time is the standard time which the client can expect the preparation to take when there is no issues. The preparation times are subject to delay in the event of high demand, which they can take longer than normal and up to 3 weeks. In this event, our team will get in contact with you concerning this.
- The delivery time is given as an indication and is subject to the delivery method chosen by the Customer.
Delivery times are expressed in working days and excluding public holidays. Planetsoarshop.com informs the customer that the time is likely to be longer according to the destination.
In any event, the Planetsoarshop.com site undertakes to deliver the product ordered within a maximum period of thirty (30) days from the validation of the order if the products are in stock.
The articles composing the same order are, in principle, delivered in one go.
8.3. Delivery Anomalies
The client disposes of days following the receipt of the Products by Planetsoarshop.com to inform Planetsoarshop.com, by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, of any such reservations.
The Planetsoarshop.com site follows the delivery times of the parcels given to the carriers.
However, if the Customer notes an anomaly of delivery, the Customer Service is at his disposal, in order to identify the problem encountered and to propose a solution within five (5) days at the latest. ("Contact Us").
In the event of a proven loss of the order, the order will either be reshipped or reimbursed within a maximum of fourteen (14) days after the reimbursement has been made.
8.4. Control of the Package
Regardless of the method of delivery, the Customer is required to check the condition of the packaging and the contents of the package (damage, missing parts, damaged package, broken parts).
- if the package is delivered to him/her in person, the Client is invited to state his/her reservations in writing directly to the carrier or the collection point and, if necessary, to refuse the package.
- if the package is not delivered by hand, the Customer is invited to send his or her reservations to the carrier by registered mail, at the latest within three (3) working days following receipt of the package
At the same time, the Customer must contact the Customer Service of the Planetsoarshop.com site to specify the problem encountered ("Contact Us").
After this period, the delivery will be considered complete and the delivered products will be considered free of any apparent defect. Consequently, the Planetsoarshop.com site will no longer accept any claim for damage, missing product, damaged package, parts broken upon receipt.
On the other hand, of course, the Customer retains the benefit of the guarantee of conformity and hidden defects for malfunctions that would be revealed with use and that the Customer could not detect at the time of delivery.
8.5. Amount of the Contribution to Delivery Costs :
Planetsoarshop.com proposes delivery whose detailed conditions are specified in the heading "FAQ" of thePlanetsoarshop.com site:
- UPS: the contribution to the costs depends on the weight and size of the package as well as the delivery address.
Delivery and collection times are expressed in working days, excluding public holidays, and start to run after the products leave our warehouses.
Planetsoarshop.com informs the customer that the orders are likely to be delivered in several parcels, and by different carriers. In this case, the contribution to the shipping costs will be invoiced only once.Transport costs are automatically calculated on the www.planetsoarshop.com website according to the volume, weight and destination of the products purchased.
Delivery is free of charge for all orders over 7.000€ TTC.
9. Procedure for Returning Products (Out of Warranty)
To make a return, the Customer must contact Planetsoarshop.com Customer Service. If it is a mistake by Planetsoarshop.com, you will be able to obtain a return slip and attach it to your package. According to the type of returned products, the planetsoarshop.com site offers to its Customers :
- UPS transport label at a preferential rate
- a return by carrier, organised by the Customer Service department of the Planetsoarshop.com website for bulky parts or parts covered by the ADR standard
Once the product is received and after verification of its perfect state, Planetsoarshop.com establishes the refunding of the products by bank transfer (on supply of a RIB) or by a deductible credit note on the next orders (according to the choice of the customer). This excludes the following cases:
- return of a part in a state not allowing any more the re-commercialization, or incomplete
- product returned unsuitable, with traces of assembly and damaged
- product returned with used and/or damaged packaging
9.1. Right of withdrawal
The legal withdrawal period is fourteen (14) days for private individuals.
Provided that the Planetsoarshop.com site has received the products returned within this period, and that the products concerned are in their original packaging accompanied by all accessories and instructions, all of which must be in new and undamaged condition, the Planetsoarshop.com site will proceed to reimbursement within the following fourteen (14) days.
Otherwise, the Planetsoarshop.com site reserves the right to refuse the return and send it back to the customer.
The Customer is requested to respect the return procedure and to contact Planetsoarshop.com.
9.2. Specific restrictions
Dematerialised products (software type ...) cannot be returned once unsealed.
10. Repayment terms and conditions
Refunds are made according to the method of payment initially used by the customer.
For orders paid for by credit card, if the refund on the card initially used is no longer possible and for guarantees, the refund will be made exclusively by bank transfer. The customer will then have to provide his RIB to the site Planetsoarshop.com.
For the orders paid by Bank Transfer, the refund will be carried out by bank transfer. The customer will then have to provide his RIB to the site Planetsoarshop.com.
The return carried out under conditions in conformity with the General Conditions of Sale, gives place to the refunding:
- of the price invoiced for the turned over articles
Return transport costs are the responsibility of the Customer, with the exception of the return of a part other than the one ordered, or one that does not conform.
10.1. Refusal to reimburse
Your refund may be refused in the following cases:
- product returned in a condition that no longer allows re-sale, or incomplete
- product returned unsuitable, with traces of assembly and damaged
- product returned with used and/or damaged packaging
- guarantee refused
In any case, the products must be returned in their original packaging and condition, without any trace of assembly or wear and tear. Any product that is not in the same condition as the one in which it was delivered, and which is incomplete, damaged or used will not be taken back and will not be refunded.
The product for which reimbursement is refused will be returned to the billing address given for the order.
10.2. Reimbursement Delay
The Planetsoarshop.com site will proceed to the refund within fourteen (14) days upon receipt of the return of goods or receipt of the retraction (in case of cancellation of order before shipment).
The products sold on the Planetsoarshop.com site must be assembled and used by a competent person and under his sole responsibility. Planetsoarshop.com does not propose a partner solution for product assembly on its site and cannot be held responsible for the consequences of a bad disassembly and assembly, the use of an unsuitable product in a system and direct or indirect damage caused to a thing or a person.
The customer is solely responsible for the manufacturer's recommendations and prescriptions regarding the compatibility of the product with the use made of it.
11.1. What are the legal guarantees?
All the products sold on the Planetsoarshop.com site are covered by the legal guarantees of conformity (L.211-4 and following of the code of consumption) and hidden defects (articles 1641 and following of the civil code).
In the application of the provisions of the Code of Consumption reproduced below, the Customer benefits from a guarantee against defects of conformity of the parts bought on the Planetsoarshop.com site.
- Article L211-4: "Planetsoarshop.com is obliged to deliver a good that conforms to the contract and is responsible for the defects of conformity existing at the time of delivery. He is also liable for defects of conformity resulting from the packaging, the assembly instructions or the installation when this was put at his charge by the contract or was carried out under his responsibility".
- Article L211-5: "To be in conformity with the contract, the goods must: Be fit for the use usually expected of a similar good and, where applicable:
- Correspond to the description given by the seller and possess the qualities that the seller has presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model;
- Present the qualities that a buyer may legitimately expect in the light of public statements made by the seller, by the producer or by his representative, particularly in advertising or labelling".
Or present the characteristics defined by mutual agreement between the parties or be suitable for any special use sought by the buyer, brought to the knowledge of Planetsoarshop.com and accepted by the latter".
- Article L211-12: "The action resulting from the lack of conformity is time-barred after two years from the delivery of the goods". In the application of the provisions of the Civil Code reproduced below, the Customer benefits from a guarantee against hidden defects of the parts and components bought on the Planetsoarshop.com site.
- Article 1641: "Planetsoarshop.com is bound by the guarantee because of the hidden defects of the item sold which make it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which so diminish this use that the buyer would not have acquired it, or would have given only a lower price if he had known about them. »
- Article 1648 paragraph 1: "The action resulting from redhibitory defects must be brought by the buyer within 2 years from the discovery of the defect. »
PlanetSoar, whose head office is located at 69 Rue de la concorde 59110 la Madeleine, guarantees the conformity of the products to the contract within the framework of these two legal guarantees. The customer, when acting as a legal guarantee of conformity :
- has a period of 2 years from the delivery of the goods to take action.
- may choose between repairing or replacing the goods subject to the cost conditions provided for in Article L.211-9 of the Consumer Code
- is exempted from providing proof of the existence of the lack of conformity of the goods during the 24 months following the delivery of the goods
The Customer may decide to implement the guarantee against hidden defects of the thing sold within the meaning of article 1641 of the civil code and in this case, he may choose between cancellation of the sale or a reduction of the sale price in accordance with article 1644 of the civil code.
11.2. How do I apply for a legal guarantee?
The guarantee is subject to an expert assessment of the cause of the non-conformity or defect invoked. Depending on the situation, this analysis will be carried out, either directly by Planetsoarshop, or by the manufacturer (item dismantled and returned) or by an approved expert.
1. If the allegedly faulty product appears to be the cause of damage to other parts, the customer must imperatively contact the customer service department of the Planetsoarshop.com website and not dismantle the product concerned.
Planetsoarshop may mandate an independent expert to determine the origins of the malfunction.
2. If the allegedly faulty product does not seem to have caused any other malfunction, the customer must imperatively contact the customer service department of the Planetsoarshop.com website and not dismantle the product concerned.
He must insert this return form in his parcel by adding the following information:
- the installation site
- a detailed description of the problem
Any invoices or quotes directly related to this malfunction must be attached to the package, or sent by e-mail to [email protected] within 10 days of receipt of the item in our warehouses.
After this 10-day period, no additional refund request will be accepted.
Once the product has been disassembled and returned, the customer may proceed to change the part, if he so wishes.
If the guarantee is confirmed and the Customer has incurred costs to return the product, he can send proof of these costs for reimbursement (based on the La Poste So Colissimo rate). Failing this, the return costs will be borne by the Customer.
11.3. What is the commercial guarantee?
Certain products on sale on the site benefit from a commercial guarantee called "Manufacturer's Guarantee", granted by the supplier or the manufacturer of the product, and to which the Planetsoarshop.com site is not a party.
The existence of this commercial guarantee is indicated in the product sheet on the site.
To make use of this commercial guarantee, it is up to the customer to consult the terms of the application of this guarantee present on the product sheet of the Planetsoarshop.com site and to inform us when contacting our Guarantee Service at "Contact Us"
Cases of exclusions from the guarantee :
- the normal wear and tear of a product (variable according to the nature of the article)
- Defects and their consequences related to an error by the Customer resulting from use or installation that does not comply with the manufacturer's specifications or from storage that is detrimental to the proper conservation of the item.
- defects and their consequences related to the abnormal use of the installation on which the item was mounted or not in accordance with the use for which it was intended
- damage resulting from an external cause
- defects related to products that the customer has modified, repaired, integrated or added to.
- products whose defect is the result of transport damage
In all these hypotheses, Planetsoarahop.com cannot be held responsible for the defect of the product and any damage caused.
In the event of acceptance of the guarantee, the seller will reimburse or replace the product within a maximum period of one month.
In the event of a refusal of guarantee, the customer will have the possibility of recovering his article by contacting our customer service within 7 (seven) calendar days from the date he was informed of this refusal.
The legal guarantees apply independently of any commercial guarantee that may have been granted.
12. Force majeure
The responsibility of Planetsoarshop.com could not be implemented if the non-execution or the delay in the execution of one of its obligations described in the present general conditions of sale results from a case of absolute necessity or a fortuitous event. As such, force majeure is understood to mean any external, unforeseeable and irresistible event within the meaning of Article 1148 of the Civil Code.
13. Computers and liberties
Pursuant to Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended by Law No. 2018-493 of 20 June 2018, then European Regulation No. 2016/679 and its Directive No. 2016/680 of 27 April 2016, which came into force on 25 May 2018, it is recalled that the personal data requested from the Customer is necessary to process his order and to issue invoices, in particular.
Moreover, within the framework of its activity and associated services, Planetsoarshop.com may transmit your personal data to these partners in order to be able to carry out the services ordered by the customers.
14. Applicable law, regulatory framework and dispute resolution
This contract is subject to French law.
The Planetsoarshop.com site could not be held responsible for the execution of the concluded contract in case of absolute necessity or in case of fault of the Customer.
In the event of litigation, the Customer is invited to contact our Customer service by email at [email protected] in order to seek an amicable settlement.
In accordance with the provisions of the French Consumer Code concerning the amicable settlement of disputes, the seller is a member of the Service of the e-commerce mediator of the FEVAD (Federation of e-commerce and distance selling) whose contact details are as follows: 60 Rue de la Boétie - 75008 Paris - http://www.mediateurfevad.fr. After prior written action by consumers vis-à-vis the seller, the Mediation Department can be contacted for any consumer dispute that has not been settled. To find out how to contact the Ombudsman, click on the following link: http://www.mediateurfevad.fr/index.php/espace-consommateur/.
The European Commission has also set up an online dispute resolution platform accessible via the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/, designed to collect any complaints you may have and forward them to the competent national ombudsmen.
In the event of a dispute, the French courts (metropolitan France, including Corsica) will have sole jurisdiction.
Photovoltaic installations may be subject to a certain number of legal and regulatory obligations that must be complied with beforehand, or when connecting your installation. We invite you to obtain information from the competent bodies (town planning, ENEDIS etc...) and on our website www.planetsoarshop.com under the "Contact Us " tab. The seller cannot be held responsible in the event of non-compliance with these legal and regulatory obligations.
15. Content of the site
The Planetsoarshop.com site is held of an obligation of means concerning the information placed at the disposal of the Customers.
The Planetsoarshop.com site carries out all the necessary steps to ensure the reliability of this information on its site.
In spite of a daily watch and update, the Planetsoarshop.com site cannot be held responsible for technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or omissions that the contents of the site may contain, nor for the results that could be obtained by the use of this information. If a Customer notes this type of problem, he can inform Planetsoarshop.com directly online on the site via the contact form.
The Customer acknowledges that the photographs, information and visuals of the products presented on the site have no contractual character. Under no circumstances will Planetsoarshop.com be held responsible for any fact related to the image of the product concerned.
16. Links to third party sites
The sites linked directly or indirectly to the Planetsoarshop.com site are not under the control of Planetsoar.com. Consequently, the Planetsoar.com site does not assume any responsibility for the information published on these sites. The links with third party sites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any responsibility for their content.
Last updated on 27/07/2022